If you have an issue with roll together or with a noisy or squeaky bed, it is helpful to understand whether it is the mattress or the base that is the source of the issue.
In some instances the obvious source of the issue isn't actually where it is coming from:
- Squeaking can come come from the headboard or a floorboard
- Roll together can be caused by the base.
It is helpful to confirm source before checking the mattress.
To diagnose this, the bed and the mattress need to be separated by putting the mattress on the floor to see if the mattress makes the noise/squeak without the base.
We recommend you have assistance rearranging the bed to do this.
- Identify the side of the room you can move the base(s) to overnight.
- Remove the mattress and lie on its side on the opposite side of the room
- Remove the bases out of the way and store to the side.
- Replace the mattress back into position for sleeping on.
You should sleep for at least one night on the mattress without the base to see if the sound can still be heard.
If the noise/roll together is still present this indicates a potential issue with the mattress. Please return to the Warranty Portal and continue through the wizard starting with selecting Mattress.
If the noise/roll together no longer occurs this indicates a potential issue with the base. Please return to the Warranty Portal and continue through the wizard starting with selecting Base.